Monday, October 13, 2008

Ukies--43. 8th Grade

8th Grade


8th grade was the best! All the girl students had little breasts pushing out of their jumpers and the boys had bumps bulging in their pants that caused a few mishaps as the school year went by, like bumping into them and not so accidentally.


But Orest did it openly and wasn’t afraid of what the teachers thought or said. He kept his arms poised chest high as a girl approached and would reach out to get a full feel as she nervously approached him.


“They do it on purpose,” he smirked one day, after some flustered girl hurried away from getting felt up. “I just give them what they want.”


I wondered about that as I jerked off at home. I had seen that before, big breasted girls parading by Orest as he’d stand there and just reach out and have himself a nice handful. Was it so easy? It sure seemed like it…


I had my secret eyes on Lyudmyla that year, who seemed bigger then the others -- I was sure she had worn a uniform that was hers two years ago, too tight and much too short, showing off her encumbered held-in breasts with the tops of her nylons peeking out from under her too-short dress. I was hot even before I saw her each school day...What was the point of learning when there was sex everywhere you turned?


Orest had just felt up Kathia who turned red and called him a jerk as she ran off down the hall. I wasn’t too interested in Orest’s reactions because rounding the corner was Lyudmyla. I instantly grew much harder than I was from seeing Orest get a feel. My mouth drooped open as my breathing became low and shallow, almost nonexistent.


Orest had his feel, yawned, and moved down the hall but I stood awaiting Lyudmyla…She trod heavily, clomping her heels on the tiled floor, clomp, clomp, clomp . . . I stood up and stared at her breasts. She glared at me and spat out, “What’s your problem?”


I simply reached out and touched a breast. For a moment I felt the warmth and beauty emanating from the bosom and I imagined she had increased the size of her fulsome titty.


She blurted out, "You pervert!" She turned and and hit me on the face. "You're sick, I swear!"


Later that day in class I was scared she would tell the Sister Emilia what I just did but she was silent. Sister Emilia said nothing about my puffed face… I saw Orest yawning again…After school I hurried home, holding my face, and jerked off…At least that felt good…

###

No comments: