Sunday, July 27, 2008

Ukies--3. Sonia DP, Olena

DP for Dumb Pussy!

Sonia was new in school -- which meant she was old-fashioned -- but hell, anybody from the DP camps in Europe was old-fashioned. Displaced Person meant you were backwards, or as Mikhail called the DP girls, “Dumb Pussy!”

Her first days in school it was clear she didn’t speak the English language, which the nuns were trying to instill in us, aw hell, no one spoke it any good, whether we were born there or not, but at least we spoke in a tolerable mode and that got us by, little by little.

A few months after school began I was standing on the corner with Mikhail when Sonia walked by.

“Dumb pussy!” was his normal stuttering, but Sonia turned around, looked at us and asked, “What is damn pussy? I no understand.”

Mikhail grinned at her. “It means you, you dumb pussy!”

Sonia shook her head. “I no understand, what is dumb pussy?”

Again Mikhail sniggered. “You, you stupid slut!” And with his laughter turned away walked away from us.

I felt awkward being on the corner with Sonia; a few times at home she played her part in my masturbation fantasies and I was scared she would know she was in them.

“Mikhail has a weird way of talking,” I said. “Don’t listen to him, ok?”

She scowled and shook her head. “What is dumb pussy!?” she loudly asked. “I need to know. What is dumb pussy?” her voice was loud and unafraid; some men stopped and looked at us as some women shook their heads and hurried away.

I glanced around but didn’t care who was watching us. “This…” I said, grabbing her between her legs and feeling her cunt. “Dumb pussy! Got it?”

I let go of her, her face was very red and embarrassed and without a word she turned and walked away. I jerked off three or four times that night recalling the feeling of nice meaty cunt in my fingers and palm. I dozed off into sleep still holding my hot dick….

Dumb pussy! In the morning I had a hard time getting up….

###

Olena looker…

Olena was a looker and you would never guess what you might see. It was all surprise --the way her skirt rose up her legs and showing off her thighs or a tight bra revealing itself on her bosom till you watched open-eyed disbelieving what you were seeing.

She was also a snob but at our age it meant a world of difference. Every time I saw her there was an older guy at her side, hugging, kissing, slobbering all over her that I’d run off and masturbate with the memory what I had just seen and imagined they’d be doing.

There was a teen hop that night and every body was getting dressed and slicked up for the dance, mostly show-offs and eye-ers getting their fill of some luscious sight and going off to do some heavy petting and feeling. Cause I’d imagine that’s what they’d be doing; the idea of intercourse still hadn’t crossed my intimate thoughts. I’d get lost in the imagination of a body, clothed and slowly disrobing, inch by inch, garment by garment, until I was ready to shoot off my scum on a just bared bosom…never even knowing that girls had cunts….

I had seen her dancing earlier -- one of those slow dances that were hard-on inducers in every guy watching -- when I saw her again as I was going to the bathroom in the rear of the hall. She was going the girl’s room.

“Hey, doll,” I winked, pretending an acquaintance that wasn’t there. We must have passed a million times over the years and never spoken, when she said, “Hi, sweety!”

Amazing that I didn’t cum in that moment or grab my crotch and give myself a squeeze but we both stopped and looked at each other….

“Who’s your date?” she asked, and I felt stupid I didn’t have one.

“Really?” she said, and put her arm in mine. “I’ll meet you right here, ok?” and she winked and entered the girl’s bathroom. I tore into the boy’s room and quickly peed when I heard the door flung open and laughter coming through. It was Stahsh and Petey, not exactly my type of guys but guys I tried to be friends with.

We nodded at each other and they resumed their chat.

“Man, I’m gonna fuck the bitch tonight!” said Stahsh, rubbing his cock as he was pissing.

Petey didn’t say anything, just smirked and said, “Who you gonna fuck?” It was directed at me.

I smiled and boldly said, “Olena, she’s waiting for me outside.” With that I left the boy’s room thinking she would be awaiting me outside. But Olena was a girl and I still didn’t know how long she would take.

Stash and Petey came out, still laughing and said “Liar, fucking liar! You ain’t going out with her!”

When the girl’s room door opened and she came out, looking as radiant and hard-on inducing as ever.

“Hey,” said Stahsh, “you’re not going out with him, or not?”

When Petey added, “All he ever does is jerk off to the memory of you, ain’t that right?”

We looked at each other, the four of us, and for a moment I saw a tinge of outrage and remorse on her face. It was like I had betrayed her and abandoned her.

Olena looked at me, then turned and walked back to the hall leading to the teen hop going on. Music pounded loudly as she went through the door and disappeared in the crowd. The door closed and the music was muted. Petey still smirking as Stahsh was rubbing his crotch, “Man, I wanna fuck the bitch too!” he said.

I had nothing to say just walked out of that teen hop.

###

No comments: