Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ukies--6. Double snow date

Double snow date

More and more Evgeny -- an older guy -- gravitated to me to where we had become close buddies always after the girls there for us, which weren’t many to choose from, knowing his reputation. But Klara, in a different class from me, did agree to go out with me and she’d get her cousin, Daryna, to double date.

Evgeny was ecstatic and he rubbed himself, “Damn!” he said. “She’s a knockout!” And he went off to jerk off I suspected or plot how to get her. As for Klara, she wasn’t much of a looker or talker but a kisser that would drown your face in spit and tongue but I was trying to get her to go down on me which so far hasn’t happened.

Saturday was cold and windy with snow starting up. Was on the block I was to meet Evgeny when Klara showed up -- I was surprised, we were going to meet them both in an hour or so.

“They got busted,” she said. “Geny is a pimp. How come you didn’t tell me that?”

Wow, he moves fast! I thought. “Tell you what?” I knew his treatment of girls -- he had a few girls that were ‘street girls’ or so they presented themselves, smart-assed and hip, but a pimp? No way!

“Well, the cops busted them,” she hissed. “What you gonna do about that? They got her too, she was with him.”

We looked at each other. “What the hell you want me to do? How the hell do I know what’s going on?”

We looked at each other. Our double date was over, if there ever was one. I watched Klara stalk on down the avenue. Real snow had begun after her…

###

No comments: