Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Ukies--7. Birthday Girl

Birthday girl

Was Olena’s birthday and she came to school with a corsage at her bosom hanging there like it was another tit…or so the guys laughed.

“Hey, Ola, like your three tits!” and they’d roar in laughter. I bit my lip and looked down every time there was laughter. I didn’t see anything funny about what they were laughing at.

Just the evening before, a Sunday, we were walking in the Village and we talked about meeting somewhere next week. She wanted to go to Coney Island and ride in the Parachute Jump. I thought of getting a hand-job on the ride up in the Parachute Jump. I shrugged and said, “Sure, why not. We can do that.” She even kissed my cheek and I felt very ecstatic…but now this?

I glared at her throughout the day -- she hadn’t said it was her birthday the next day, the bitch! and she didn’t look once in my direction. But I heard she was going to meet her beau…after he gets out of work.

Cunt! I thought. No good fucking cunt! But that’s the way our secret boyfriend/girlfriend relationship had been going: away from the neighborhood and out of the eyes of those who might recognize us. So what did I expect? Fidelity? Mutual secretive contact? Hidden kisses? My ass…

I didn’t wish her Happy Birthday and went home…to angrily jerk off…

###

No comments: