Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ukies--5. Luba

Luba the Cunt

Luba was an older girl already in high school when I became aware of her. That is to say when she let me become aware of her.

I had already jerked off quite a few times when she saw me walking towards her. She slowly approached and stopped before me. My mouth was open and the fear had built up in me, when she said, “Do you let all girls just walk by?”

I looked around and yes, she was talking to me! She slowly shook her head but opened her mouth and leaned into air. In that moment I fell in love with her. Our lips met for just a little peck --barely even a kiss -- but it meant the new world to me. Then she shyly smiled, even turning red but continued up the street and walked away….

Each morning I’d be there eagerly awaiting her as she came by on her way to her high school, we’d kiss and she’d go off as I’d hurry to the boy’s room and jerk off again.

But a few weeks after that, as I’d be in the bathroom stall after just cuming, I heard the door open and someone take the cubicle nearby.

I grinned, no mistake about it, he (whoever it may have been) was jerking off also. I waited till he was done and left the cubicle at the same time he was opening the door. The look of shame and embarrassment was on him.

It was Zenon, from another class, but I took a chance and grinned at him, “I jerk off at home, it’s safer that way,” I winked.

I thought I was going to get a punch in my mouth but Zenon looked at me and said, “I been trying to get her at home, but the cunts no good.”

“Yeah, I know,” as if we were sharing a familiar moment. “All cunts are no-good cunts!” I said.

Zenon looked at me. “Who’s your cunt?” he said, washing his hands in the sink. “Luba from high school is mine.” And he went to the drier mechanism on the wall. “She’s a real cunt.”

I looked at him. There were no other cunts by that name in school; was I hearing him right? Luba the cunt?

I made up a name, Yulia, and he shrugged. “A real pig,” I added but he had returned to his Luba and how she had done him wrong.

“Every morning she meets me on 10th street and we kiss a little and stop off in the park for a few more make-out sessions before she goes to school. But I followed her this morning; something made me not to trust and I didn’t. She took a seat in the park on 15th street and almost immediately a guy was sitting beside her. Man, the kissing was like they were fucking!” He rubbed himself again and sadly walked off.

I thought for a bit. After she had me, she had him and after that the guy on 15th street. I hung my head. Were there guys before me? She lived somewhere around Allen street, which was below 1st street. So how many had she passed as she kiss and have her tits squeezed? I frowned. No good cunt! I thought, and went off to my class….

###

No comments: