Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ukies -- 29. Fake Boobs

Fake Boobs

Everyone was stunned when big-titted Olga appeared flat-chested one day -- her big tits had been taken out by an angry disbelieving nun who made her disrobe and show if the huge tits were real or not. Surprisingly, there wasn’t mad outrage from Olga, who took it all in stride.


“Hey, I don’t care,” she said and lit a cigarette. “It just proves they’re all a bunch of lezzies.”


“Ha ha!” laughed Petro. “You’re a fake, just like your tits!”


They glared at each other and she said, “Is that why you were after me, you jerk?” And she walked away, her school skirt swaying at her knees.


Shit! I thought. She was nothing but a fake!


I went home and lay down and stared at the turned-off TV. Pretty soon my dick was hard and pushing at my pants. I thought about her non-existent breasts and finally had to grin. She wasn’t bothered by it at all; you would think there’d be embarrassment and shame but Olga just shrugged and walked proudly off.


I jerked off three times that evening and got to like her very much after that. I noticed that the other girls were friendlier towards her too…All fake things gotta go, I thought….Whomp whomp whomp…


###

No comments: