Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ukies--21. Satisfaction

Satisfaction

In the 6th grade Vasyl told me that girls jerk off as much as boys but they have to stick something in…

“Just look at them,” Vasyl said, “too self satisfied. You tell me that they don’t use Coke bottles? C’mon.”

We were standing on the corner of 8th street watching the girls walk by to class in the early morning. Most were prettily made up, their hair puffed up high on their heads, but a few were limp and tired looking.

“That’s because they couldn’t get any satisfaction from their hands,” Vasyl said, and nodded his head as if knew what that meant. “They use their fingers like hard dicks,” he explained. “They gotta stick something in, you know,” and he winked his eye.

Down the street we saw Sosia slowly walking towards us. Her schoolbag was forlornly held by her hand at her side and she didn’t look together at all.

“Wow,” Vasyl whispered. “She hasn’t had any satisfaction in a long while.”

I looked at her, a real mess but of course her father had died last week and was buried so maybe that was it. I mentioned this to Vasyl.

“Sex is a lot stronger than death,” he said, but loud enough for Sosia to have heard. “Sex, that’s what they’re after,” and he turned and walked off to school.

I felt like an idiot; Sosia sadly looked at me and also walked to school…I wanted to walk the other way but didn’t…I went to school after them.

###

No comments: