Sunday, August 3, 2008

Ukies--13. Andriy and Yuri

Andriy and Yuri

Andriy and Yuri were always together; you would have thought they were boyfriend/girlfriend but they were guy/guy and the only thing missing was their holding hands.

“A bunch of queers!” someone said, to which was added, “Fucking sissy faggots!”

One quiet Saturday morning I was on my bike and went rolling down the East River Park by the Williamsburg Bridge. Was quiet there, just tennis players, a few strollers, and…Andriy and Yuri.

Holy shit!

I slowed when I saw them and stood looking from under a tree. Just the two of them there but I felt very awkward; they were holding each other against another tree. Then Andriy stooped down and kissed Yuri on his cheek…I didn’t look any more but I rode away in the opposite direction…

On Monday I saw them in school but they were red-faced and weren’t holding hands as the guys around them laughed and taunted, “Hey, faggot!” over and over…

I never said what I saw them do but joined in the taunting laughter, but my laughs weren’t that, in a way I felt embarrassed and wished I had never seen them…but I had...and never thought of why I had an erection too…

###

No comments: