Friday, September 12, 2008

Ukies--35. Kateryna khyrva


Kateryna khyrva



Kateryna was another of my jerk-off dreams that I spent many nights in bed with…if only I had the courage I would confront her and demand she tell me why she left me, but that’s why I always looked the other way when I saw her walking up the street. She had graduated a year before me and was in high school and was engaged to be married once her boy friend fulfilled his military duties. A few times she already seemed like a widow, just pining for her lost love while I was still in just the 8th grade…until, one day, Bohdan called her khyrva.

“Kateryna khyrva!” Kateryna whore, he spat out when we saw. I turned around to look at her in her tight blouse that perked up her pointed breasts as her short skirt swayed above the tops of her nylons straining to inch from the bottom of her skirt. I grimaced; I wanted to hurry home and jerk off…

“How would you know that she’s a khyrva?” I angrily asked.

Bohdan snorted and shook his head. “I guess you don’t know, do you?”

I shook my head. “Know what?”

He looked at me. “The whore keeps it a secret,” he again snorted. “Warns guys they got to keep it quiet or her Marine boyfriend will find out and beat them up.” We looked at each other. “She had a few guys from her class but it got to dangerous for her so she tried us younger guys, and I was the first to lose.”

I turned red but didn’t say a thing. “What did you lose?” I asked sadly.

We reached the corner where we were to part. “My self respect,” said Bohdan, and continued walking up 2nd Avenue.

I looked after him and imagined him with Katheryna khyrva. It was true what he said, she was a whore, a cock-sucking whore, who was after guys just to use them while her boyfriend was fighting in Vietnam for his country, or whatever war they sent him to. But Bohdan wasn’t the first one, I had lost out before he did and without a word of goodbye or acknowledgement from her. I had been her little toy and playmate for a while but then she quickly got bored and started looking for another one…a younger one.

Where, in the 6th grade, perhaps? Or maybe the 5th? Who the hell knew what she was trying now?

I went home and wondered how many boy friends had Kathernya khyrva while the war in Vietnam raged on? A hell of a lot, that’s for sure…. But what would she do once the war was over? I jerked off...

###

No comments: